It was raining today and the oil spills on the wet asphalt glistened in little multicoloured pools. A car had been leaking oil down the hill from my house, and I began to follow the drips with my camera for as long as I could glimpse them. Up the next hill a line of leaked white paint led me around some corners, and to a view that I’ve never seen before.
thoughts relating to practice and research (as part of MFA project)
-
▼
2009
(67)
-
▼
September
(11)
- recent filmings
- mould in sugar water
- following drips on the road
- new and exciting AVJ book arrives in the mail!
- more thoughts about light volumes
- books, archives and ordering systems...
- light volumes, so far
- drawing surface
- recent experiments in the studio
- last week... another rainbow
- riding home on friday and saturday
-
▼
September
(11)
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment